Chris and Joel do one of those pre-show things… a trailer? Foreplay? You know, the talking before the show. Joel also interviews Chris about Gutenberg, the new WordPress editor that is currently in development. Chris talks about why it’s happening and what it can bring to WordPress.
- “I feel so much more in tune with my own exhaustion than I ever have before.”
- “Anything where you’re hiring an agency, absolutely Gutenberg should be part of your plan.”
- “Right now you’re building to a moving target.”
- “It is absolutely designed to simplify a lot of those experiences and make it so you don’t need a developer, but it also does make it necessary to hire a developer if you want to step outside those confines.”
- Muji A5 Thread binding Dot Grid Notebook
- Narrative of the Life of Fredrick Douglas by Fredrick Douglas