It’s been on the back-burner due to travel, but Chris and Joel finally get back to talking about the direction of NARJcast and it’s continued evolution. Feminism and the importance of boosting projects and people of diverse backgrounds is also on the table this week because Chris and Joel have a lot of guilt. To top it all off, Scolding the Winds was finally released!
- “We feel bad about being who we are.”
- “How do you juggle the side projects?”
- “I don’t want this to be a podcast about feminism because I don’t feel qualified to talk about that.”
- “Everyone in New York has to hope the person next to them isn’t the worst.”
- Scolding the Winds by Joel Kelly
- Accidental Tech Podcast