In this episode, Chris and Joel provide some practical tips to start implementing a marketing strategy, using free online tools.
Episode 2: Getting Practical
In this episode, Joel and Chris tell you how they set up the website for NARJ and the services they used to make the podcast sound professional and credible. They also talk about specific, practical advice for marketing a contracting business online.
- NotaRealJob.com is built with WordPress
- Membership Plugin
- What You See Is What You Get
- General contractor
- Help us figure out what we should call our fans! NARJers? NARJographers? NARJistas?
Episode 1: Dogfooding
In this episode, Joel and Chris introduce Not a Real Job, teach you about dogfooding, vanity metrics, and bringing social media into the real world.
- New York City
- Nova Scotia
- “That was very MBMBaM of me…”
- What is a community manager?
- Nordstrom labels ‘top Pinned items’ in store to help customers see Pinterest favourites
- Vanity Metrics