Don’t have any expectations about this episode and everything should go great! Lindsay (you know, the one writing this intro summary) is on the podcast this episode to talk about being genderqueer. Chris and Joel have some questions and learn more about not being straight cis dudes.
Just for the record – I went with the general LGBTQ rainbow pride flag as the featured image for this episode because the “official” genderqueer flag is purple/white/green and I think it’s ugly.
- “Gender is a social construct and nothing matters.”
- “Do you ever wear pants?”
- “I’m just trying to exist.”
- “Is it just me being an anxious awkward person? Or is it a gender thing?”
- “Don’t have any expectations.”
- Gender and Sexuality for Beginners by Jaimee Garbacik (old pick but relevant)
- Because of Sex: One Law, Ten Cases, and Fifty Years That Changed American Women’s Lives at Work by Gillian Thomas
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Ducky One fullsized mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches