We’re breaking new ground here – Joel is recording from his couch rather than his desk. These are exciting times, indeed. Joel and Chris also have a discussion about the value of cost-cutting versus purely trying to increase revenue. While costs can only be decreased, so much and revenue has a near-infinite ceiling of possibility, there’s a lot more evaluation that should be done on whether you really need to be spending as much as you are.
- “Two business buds in a bod.”
- “It’s much easier to cut costs than grow revenue.”
- “How much business are we doing to impress other people and how much are we doing to meet our own goals?”
- “You heard it here first, folks: Joel thinks that’s lame.”
- “Stop listening, ya dinguses.”