In this weeks podcast, Chris and Joel explore a multitude of topics from managing your to-do lists to the best products to smartphone technology, this podcast has it all. Oh, and did we mention it’s free?
- Chris’ podcasting rig
- Merlin Mann
- Merlin Mann and David Allen talking about Getting Things Done
- Merlin Mann and Dan Benjamin talk about Getting Things Done on “Back to Work”
- David Allen
- Getting Things Done (Kindle edition)
- Amazon Prime
- Photo of Joel’s Workspace
This week on the podcast, Joel and Chris discuss the idea of growth hacking and its applications. The guys also discuss the importance of making your website work harder and what to do after you have obtained leads.
- Growth hacking
- Make your website work harder
- Adjusting your product.
- The Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking by Neil Patel
- Ryan Holiday
In episode 10, Joel and Chris explore the distinction between finding the best practice and setting yourself apart from other companies. As a business owner, how do you persuade your clients to trust your visionary ideas instead of deferring to the best practice? And conversely, as a client, why should you trust the person you hire?
- Best practice vs. innovative ideas
- Trust and confidence
- Taking a risk