After interesting (but not exciting) visits to their local faires and parks, Chris and Joel sit down for a chat about Apple products. They also dig into a discussion about confidence rebuilding and the importance of being social about business.
And don’t panic, this is the correct episode number.
- “A podcast about two guys podcasting.”
- “Interesting without being exciting.”
- “That’s the thing about anxiety, if it works it works.”
- Before the Exit: Thought Experiments for Entrepreneurs by Dan Andrews
- Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!: 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential by Greg Crabtree and Beverly Herzog