This week, Chris calls in Joel from Moncton. They talk about how best to harness your motivation, enthusiasm, and energy for a task or project. Rather than just doing the dang thing, plan the dang thing first!
And just a heads up – no episode next week! But if you have questions please feel free to send them in for the following week.
- “I am extremely comfortable with losing grip on the things I once loved and cared about.”
- “Use that energy to plan rather than to execute.”
- Saucony Originals Jazz Low Pro Vegan Sneaker
- Why Don’t We Learn From History? by B.H. Liddell Hart
- Dirty Computer by Janelle Monae