Now that we’re back from traveling to Orlando and South Carolina, we take this episode to continue chipping away at our questions. This week we’re talking about how to make an effective proposal and giving some tips for eCommerce marketers. We’re almost out of questions so make sure you send us some more. We’re also looking for some advice and ideas on how to help NARJ get more exposure so send us those thoughts too!
- “‘How does this influence our business goals’ not just ‘How does this make us look better’”
- “The bigger picture is sales. That’s all you need to worry about.”
- “It’s difficult to increase sales without knowing where your existing sales are.”
- “If your marketing is causing things to be sold, it’s working.”
- Word Camp Philly June 7-8 – Let Chris know if you’ll be there!
- Nicely Said by Nicole Fenton and Kate Kiefer Lee
- Joel’s newly redesigned site
- Our April Statistics Roundup
- Send us your questions, advice, and ideas!