Welcome to our second monthly statistics roundup! Compared to last month, some of our numbers have gone up like the average amount of time people spend on the site and people subscribing to our mailing list. However some other numbers have gone down since the last time we made a roundup. But don’t worry, we’re still here!
Key events and happenings this month:
- Our friend, Oz Hatke the creator of Düdle, started up a Kickstarter campaign and chatted with us on the show!
- We announced the start of our new Not a Real Job Book Club starting with Creativity, Inc.
Here are a few key stats from 1 April 2014 through 30 April 2014:
- Episodes posted: 5 (episode 34 – 38)
- Listener questions answered: 2
- Web stats (provided by Google Analytics)
- Download stats (provided by Blubrry)
- RSS subscriber stats (provided by FeedPress)
- Total subscribers: 650
- Peak subscribers: 745 (1 April)
- Top feed reader: Podcasts (iOS); 279 users
- Note: FeedPress also counts download stats, but we don’t include them (Blubrry’s numbers tend to be lower, so we prefer those)
- Email stats (provided by MailChimp)
- Emails sent: 1
- Total subscribers: 16
- New subscribers: 10
- Budget spent: ~$63
- Editing: $50
- Download stats (Blubrry): $5
- VA to format episode posts: ~$5
- Stock images (DollarPhotoClub): $3