Oh, you thought NARJ was going to be 100% about business 100% of the time now that it’s back to a weekly schedule? Well, you thought wrong. This episode is mostly about Chris and Joel watching other people play a video game. But don’t fret, it does circle back to business eventually.
- “What makes the video series beautiful is that they’re bad at it.”
- “I am definitely in the camp that there’s nothing weirder about watching someone play a video game on the internet than watching someone play a sport on the TV.”
- “It tends to be better to be known and judged for the things you contribute to the world than the things you take from the world.”
- “How much do you want to stake your happiness on the decisions of others?”
- “Don’t negotiate on price, negotiate on value.”
- Awful Squad – YouTube Playlist