This week we continue to chip away at those questions we have piled up. We discuss some of our strong opinions on things like MBAs and Pinterest for marketing and also go over the importance of writing and blogging can be for your career. In case you couldn’t tell from this episode, we are great at quotable lines!
- “Being able to demonstrate your knowledge will get you farther than your MBA in marketing.”
- “If you don’t have a blog talking about marketing, you should.”
- “Writing and then the act of promoting that writing is the best real life analog to marketing for a brand.”
- “If you’ve gone 2 months and haven’t done anything new or learned anything new it’s time to leave.”
- youmakemedia.com – Chris and Joel’s old website
- Front End Orlando – Go watch Chris talk about Gulp!
- If you’ve got suggestions for our next book for the NARJ Book Club, send them in!