Welcome to our first ever NARJ Book Club! We decided to open this first one up for everyone to listen to, not just Mailing List subscribers. In this longer-than-usual episode we go over the great advice and writing contained in Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace’s Creativity, Inc. If you haven’t read it yet you definitely should! It’s not just full of insightful business advice – it’s also a great book to read for the story alone.
- “Can I be successful if I’m a nice person?”
- “Too many managers think that culture doesn’t come from them.”
- “If you have an open door policy you should probably have an open door.”
- Creativity, Inc.
- Creativity, Inc. on Goodreads
- Suggest our next Book Club book!