This week we’ve got a bit more of a laid back episode. Chris talks about his content marketing plans and how he’s working on adjusting his social media marketing to be less “icky” and more inline with his values. Joel has a new post over on his blog with some advice for managers and other people in leadership positions.
Most importantly, we’re looking for some feedback! Leave us a review on iTunes or get in touch on Twitter. We want to know if you like the more conversational style or the more structured style episodes. Or any other feedback you might have, just let us know!
- “How do you know if the content marketing is working? What are your benchmarks? What are your goals?”
- “Hire people smarter than you!”
- “Your team’s failure is your failure.”
- On Marketing, Values and Licensing at Van Patten Media blog
- Paddy Foran
- My 10 Leadership Commandments at joelkelly.ca
- Rate us on iTunes please!