Chris’ first week in Barcelona isn’t being kind to his internet needs. Joel slid down a mountain with some sticks strapped to his feet. We also discussed how to manage expectations and how not to find yourself with an impossible deadline.
- “It turns out I enjoy sliding down things quickly.”
- “In using that vernacular, we can forget that the client is a person with thoughts and feelings.”
- “Figure out what your client’s pre-existing expectations are.”
- No talking points this week!
Soap, Sex, and Cigarettes: A Cultural History of American Advertising by Julian Sivulka
- GigSky Unlocked GSM Global Data Mini/Micro SIM Card