This week, Chris’ own difficulties on getting his travel app project ready have spurred a discussion about the importance of the last 10% of any project, and how in reality it’s more like the last 50%. America, as always, gets its time in the spotlight this week too. And if you live in London or know it pretty well, don’t forget to suggest us some pubs to go to!
- “It’s mostly the free guns, reality show eligibility, and something about steak.”
- “I thought this was something I could accomplish in a week.”
- “We’re thinking about what it takes to create something other people will enjoy.”
- “Just because you can do this thing doesn’t make it valuable.”
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader by Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli