Despite Joel’s lack of hope and excitement, this week’s episode is full of NARJwisdom about how using Facebook doesn’t make you a great marketer. We also discuss the idea of “digital marketing strategy” and how, really, marketing online shouldn’t be so different from traditional marketing.
- “I don’t think I’m capable of feeling excitement anymore.”
- “So much of digital culture has become this idea that curation is at the same level as creation.”
- “Do I want to counter that? Does it make sense to?”
- “Making it a value judgement versus a monetary one might help steer you.”
- Brother EH-L2270DW Refurbished Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- Predatory Thinking: A Masterclass in Out-Thinking the Competition by Dave Trott