And we’re back! Chris has returned to the ol’ US of A and talks about the big differences between Europe and the US. There’s also a lengthy discussion on whiskey, beer, and ‘spirits’. On top of all that, Joel bought a house with some pretty cool features.
- “We’re going to Harry Potter you right in there.”
- “You have to kiss the eagle & then kill it with your bare hands and eat it.”
- “Alcohol is ghosts. That explains why when I drink I lose things.”
- “I’m on my 4th iPhone in 18 months. I lose them all the same way… 100% in cabs.”
- Awakening Higher Consciousness: Guidance from Ancient Egypt and Sumer by Lloyd M Dickie and Paul R Boudreau
- The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
- “Chandelier” by Sia