In this episode, Joel and Chris examine tracking and managing social media. Discover the process for administering social media whether you are just beginning or you want to dive deeper with existing accounts.
In this weeks podcast, Chris and Joel explore a multitude of topics from managing your to-do lists to the best products to smartphone technology, this podcast has it all. Oh, and did we mention it’s free?
- Chris’ podcasting rig
- Merlin Mann
- Merlin Mann and David Allen talking about Getting Things Done
- Merlin Mann and Dan Benjamin talk about Getting Things Done on “Back to Work”
- David Allen
- Getting Things Done (Kindle edition)
- Amazon Prime
- Photo of Joel’s Workspace
This week on the podcast, Joel and Chris discuss the idea of growth hacking and its applications. The guys also discuss the importance of making your website work harder and what to do after you have obtained leads.
- Growth hacking
- Make your website work harder
- Adjusting your product.
- The Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking by Neil Patel
- Ryan Holiday