July was a big month for us because it meant that we have been doing NARJcast for a year now! We really can’t thank our listeners enough for all the support over the past year. Our numbers are generally a bit higher than last month (almost 300 more unique downloads!), which is always exciting to see. Thank you all very much for the past month and the past year! Don’t forget to send us some questions because our question well is dry at the moment.
Key events and happenings this month:
- Our content manager, Lindsay, came on the show to talk about Patreon.
- We had our 50th episode and first podcast anniversary!
- We started posting the podcast on YouTube.
Here are a few key stats from 1 July 2014 through 31 July 2014:
- Episodes posted: 5
- Listener questions answered: 3
- Web stats (provided by Google Analytics)
- Download stats (provided by Blubrry)
- RSS subscriber stats (provided by FeedPress)
- Total subscribers: 520
- Peak subscribers: 563
- Top feed reader: Podcasts
- Note: FeedPress also counts download stats, but we don’t include them (Blubrry’s numbers tend to be lower, so we prefer those)
- Email stats (provided by MailChimp)
- Emails sent: 0
- Total subscribers: 6
- New subscribers: 0
- Budget spent:
- Editing: $50
- Download stats (Blubrry): $5
- VA to format episode posts: $104.40
- Mumble server: $2
- Stock images: $1