Sorry that this Roundup is coming out so late in the month. Everyone has been very busy with traveling! As always, we seek transparency on this podcast, so here is our monthly data report. Unfortunately our numbers are continuing to drop. Maybe share the podcast with your friends and loved ones to help us out a bit?
Key events and happenings this month:
- Joel came to visit Chris in New York!
- The Apple Watch, iPhone 6, iOS8 and Apple Pay were released, giving Chris and Joel plenty to talk about.
Here are a few key stats from 1 September 2014 through 30 September 2014:
- Episodes posted: 1
- Listener questions answered:
- Web stats (provided by Google Analytics)
- Download stats (provided by Blubrry)
- RSS subscriber stats (provided by FeedPress)
- Total subscribers: 280
- Peak subscribers: 400
- Top feed reader: Podcasts
- Note: FeedPress also counts download stats, but we don’t include them (Blubrry’s numbers tend to be lower, so we prefer those)
- Email stats (provided by MailChimp)
- Emails sent: 0
- Total subscribers: 6
- New subscribers: 0
- Budget spent:
- Editing: $40
- Download stats (Blubrry): $5
- VA to format episode posts: $105.60
- Mumble server: $2
- Stock images: $0